Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A BLAST FROM MY PAST





 I enjoy working with investors,finding them a under valued or distressed property, negotiating to get a great deal and help them market and resell after they have renovated. I have completed many transactions with this client including 2 this summer which i will be listing soon. 




Not every deal goes smoothly. In this case there unit did not appraise for there purchase price. But with some creative negotiations by all involved we had a great closing.

Estates are difficult for families but having understanding and respect is key!

It is a privilege to help some one return to Yorktown Heights where they grew up!

Always fun to close with a regular client! This is a business of developing long lasting relationships, not making a sale and forgetting about people

I get so excited for first time buyers, I reflect how i felt when on my closing day after we had our keys in our hand for the first time!


Both homes above were sold by the same seller. who i sold both with in months of each other

This home was short sale. They are not an easy process but with an agent that knows how to work with the banks makes all the difference some times. 

Talk about a double whammy! I helped these folks sell there coop then find a great home at an amazing price! The numbers don't like


This was a new all time quickest sale record! 

I hope you have enjoyed my latest post and blast from my past. It is my privilege to serve!


And Now one of my favorite pics  i took one eve on the Hudson River!


No comments:

Post a Comment